I'm using the CC-RX compiler. What are the differences between the optimization levels of the compiler ?
The reference materials listed below describe the optimization contents which differ with the optimization level.
- If you are using CubeSuite+:
Refer to the descriptions of -optimize, -size, and -speed in the following section of the CubeSuite+ V2.00.00 User's Manual: RX Build.
- APPENDIX B COMMAND REFERENCE
- B.1 RX Family C/C++ Compiler
- B.1.3 Options
- (1) Compile Options
- Optimize Options
- If you are using the High-performance Embedded Workshop:
Refer to the descriptions of -optimize, -size, and -speed in the following section of the RX Family C/C++ Compiler, Assembler, Optimizing Linkage Editor User's Manual.
- Section 2 C/C++ Compiler Options
- 2.4 Optimize Options
|CS+ (formerly CubeSuite+)|
|High-performance Embedded Workshop|
|C/C++ Compiler Package for RX Family|