The Capacitance Touch Button Framework module implements high-level ThreadX aware APIs for Capacitive Touch Button applications and is implemented on sf_touch_ctsu using the ThreadX RTOS. The Capacitive Touch Button Framework module uses the CTSU peripheral on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to respond to each button in the order in which they are present.
The CTSU Touch Button Framework module supports the following features:
- Works in conjunction with the Capacitive Touch Workbench for Renesas Synergy (CTW) tool which generates configuration data.
- Provides a callback function to events.
- Performs de-bouncing
- Supports multiple types of events including Press, Release, and LongTouch
- Calls the callback for each button in the order in which they are present in the button configuration table.
The CTSU Touch Button Framework module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 (and above) and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The sf_touch_ctsu_button module guide describes what the module does, how to add it to your project, how to configure it, the associated APIs and provides an application project with a code walk through so you can quickly learn how to use the module in your own design. We recommend that you have the SSP ISDE open and inspect the module stack, configuration information and code while reading over the application project description.
The most recent versions of the CTSU Touch Button Framework module guide, application note, application project and import guide are available here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.
|SSP 1.2.0 and above|