Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Audio Record I2S Framework module provides high-level APIs for audio recording applications and uses the I2S interface. The Audio Record I2S Framework module uses the SSI, GPT and DTC peripherals on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to indicate that new samples are stored in the user buffer.
The Audio Record I2S Framework module supports the following features:
- Thread safe
- Records data in 8 or 16-bit PCM
- Periodic callback function when new samples are available
- Configurable number of samples (sample count) per callback
Currently there is no module guide available for this module.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- Renesas Synergy™ Project DK-S124 Simple Record/Playback here.
- Messaging Framework Module Guide - Application Project here.
- Refer to the most current SSP release notes for any known issues.