Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The JPEG Encode HAL module provides high-level APIs for JPEG Encode image. The JPEG Encode HAL module uses the Synergy MCU JPEG Codec peripheral. A user callback function is available to inform the application program of key processing events.
This module supports the following features:
- Supports JPEG Compression.
- Supports polling mode that allows an application to wait for JPEG Encoder to complete.
- Supports interrupt mode with user-supplied callback functions.
- Configures parameters such as horizontal and vertical resolution, horizontal stride, and Quality factor.
- Supports putting raw image data in an input buffer and an output buffer to store the encoded/compressed jpeg image.
- Supports streaming raw image data into JPEG Encoder module. This feature allows an application to read coded raw image from a capture device or camera or from network without buffering the entire image.
- Only supports the YCbCr422 color space to input.
- Support DRI Maker for RTP streaming application.
- Support quality factor configuration: The quality factor value determines the quality of output image.
The module guide is not yet available.
Module Guide Resources
There are currently no resources available for this module.
- Refer to the most current SSP release notes for any known issues.