Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Direct Memory Access Controller or DMAC HAL module provides high-level APIs for data-transfer applications and uses the DMAC peripheral on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to inform the CPU when transfer events occur.
The DMAC HAL module moves data from a user-specified source to a user-specified destination when an interrupt or event occurs. The DMAC HAL module supports the following:
- DMAC module on a Synergy MCU
- Interrupts, if desired
- Multiple transfer modes
- Single Transfer
- Repeat Transfer
- Block Transfer
- Address increment or fixed modes
- Multiple channels, with the number depending on the MCU used
The DMAC HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the DMAC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects that use the DMAC HAL module are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- Renesas Synergy™ Software Package (SSP) PDC Capture LCD Display Application here.
- USBX™ Synergy Port Framework Module Guide - Application Project here.
- FileX Port Block Media Framework Module Guide - Application Project here.
The DMAC HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available for the DK-S7G2. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to use them here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.
|SSP 1.2.0 and above|