Though the real-time display update facility is enabled in the display of watch expressions, when a program is executed, "?" is displayed and the value is not displayed at real time.
- Check the settings with the following procedure.
- Open the Property panel of the debug tool.
- Open the [Debug Tool Settings] tabbed page.
- Confirm whether [Yes] is set for the following two items in the [Access Memory While Running] area.
[Access by stopping execution] Yes
[Update display during the execution] Yes
The scope specification is necessary for viewing the values of the static variables registered in a watch panel.
Change each watch expression as follows:
(Function name with a variable)#(Variable name)
Example) To register the static variable "count" in the function "sample": sample#count
For details, see the section of the watch panel in "APPENDIX A WINDOW REFERENCE" of CS+ (CubeSuite+) User's Manual which you use from here.
- “?” is displayed to indicate that the internal clock is halted, such as when the MCU is in sleep mode.
|CS+ (formerly CubeSuite+)|
|IE850 (formerly IECUBE2)|